Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

This week's WWWW outfit was inspired by these beautiful handmade shoes that my sister bought in Korea. They are so lady-like, and they just screamed "chic mama on the go!" I'm not really a "shoe girl," but I definitely appreciate a well-constructed chaussure. These babies certainly fit that bill. 

As always I'm linking up with Courtney from A Life From Scratch. Give her blog a visit for some of the most handsome young men you ever did see, not to mention the most delicious (and healthy!) recipes on the WWW! Link up below! We love to see your style!  








On Mama: 

Shoes: My sister's // Jeans: American Eagle // Top: Winners, by way of my mother

On Lili:

Top: Osh Kosh // Pants: Carters









Here's where I'm Linking Up:


11 comments :

  1. Those shoes are an absolute chic mom essential. I love them and how you paired them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alison! Your linky is always so much fun! I just realized I don't have it in my list! Fixing that now :)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, love the back photograph - wow! And I'm totally jealous of your hair.
    The pink heart on that adorable little bum?! TOO SWEET. She could not be more edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your outfits, and your posing is FIERCE. Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot mama and cute baba! Look forward to linking next Wednesday again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! The jeans are perfect on you. American Eagle has some swanky denim! Can't wait to head there post-baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are so pretty!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes! I need a new pair of slip on shoes, I live in them in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic mama on the go is right! Looking good pretty lady!
    Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    handmade baby shoes

    ReplyDelete