Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

We are bringing this edition of WWWW to you from Niagara. My California cousin is visiting for the week, so Lili and I are in the homeland enjoying delicious food, beautiful wine and tons of family time (my fave!) The best part about being in Niagara is that my wardrobe doubles. My very stylish mother is luckily (for me) very generous with the contents of her closet. I almost always go home with at least one beautiful piece...on loan, of course...right mama? ;)

As always, I'm linking up with C at ALFS, and I hope you'll link up with us below!







On Mama:
top: Jean Machine (borrowed from my very stylish mama) // jeans: Costa Blanca // shoes: Toms

On Liliana:
top and shorts: The Children's Place 

post signature






Here's where I'm Linking Up:
The Best Blog Recipes Saturday: A Vision to RememberBe Different, Act NormalAngel's Homestead Sunday: Super Sunday

13 comments :

  1. The top is beautiful - wow, tell your mom she has lovely taste! I love it paired with your mint jeans.

    Lili is totally rocking that tee - she is too adorable! She looks determined to MOVE in that third pic, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law is obsessed with mint jeans right now I will have to show her your post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! And that top! And of course Miss Lili is cute as a button! I did not get a chance to snap pics this week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful baby! I love your mint jeans with floral, laid back and pretty. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the pastels :) Have fun in Niagara, hope it's nice and dry for you there :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Lili's little bloomers are adorable! Beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that top. Everything looks gorgeous on you though. Little Lili looks adorable in her Hello Kitty top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mint jeans are fab!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look so cute! If you get a chance, please link up to What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mint skinnies! I wish I could pull something like that off. Lili's little shorts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mint and floral, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys are so cute in your matching mint bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color of your jeans, and the print of that floral top is lovely! Being able to borrow clothes is always fun!

    ReplyDelete