Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I call this edition of WWWW "Black and Navy." I've been seeing this combo everywhere and I'm absolutely loving it. There's something about rocking a former fashion faux pas that makes me want to really own it...Like "red lipstick own it." And so I did, and I do. I'll admit when I wear red lipstick I always worry that I'm coming off more "Steve Buschemi in Billy Madison" than "Marilyn Monroe" but I figure if I look like I know what I'm doing, I can fool most people.


                               

                                       



On Mama: 
Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: Cost Blanca // Necklace: Stella and Dot // cuff: vinatge // 
shoes: Aldo // lipstick: Rouge Coco in Monte Carlo

On Bébé:
Dress: Handmade by mama (tutorial to come!) // shoes: Tiny Toms






post signature

12 comments :

  1. Wow girl.. rock it!!! And baby girl looks so adorable! I love that dress. Le sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm going to second Janni - that first pic of you, WOW!!!!
    That bee dress is to die for. She looks so sweet! Can't wait to read how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic and love baby girl too! So cute! Still jealous of Tiny Toms and I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally wear this outfit, as a matter of fact, I have one very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I LOVE the little's dress! And you look beautiful as always! Thanks for the Picmonkey tutorial btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for inviting me to your link up, so fun! I've had some serious lack of inspiration getting dressed each day lately so hopefully looking at some of the other ladies blogs will help ;)

    xo

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!! You totally rock the red lipstick girl!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot mama! I love L's little dress. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and sunglasses :) And the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock the red lippie!
    Awesome bee print on little Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the red lip! perfect pop of colour.

    Sorry I'm late linking up - just didn't get around to it yesterday :) Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again y'all are too adorable!!! She is just the cutest thing!! ; ) Thank you so much for linking up again! See you in stripes tomorrow. ; )
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete