Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

The past week has been unbearably hot and ridiculously humid here in the city. I am usually like a little lizard in that I absolutely love the heat, but his is getting to be a bit much. To be completely honest it took a lot for me to put clothes on at all for this edition of WWWW. If this keeps up, we may have the "swimsuit edition" next week. 

Lili was not at her best whilst having these photos taken. She's a little more like her father in that she prefers a more moderate climate.

As always, I hope you'll link up with us below. Be sure to my co-host visit Courtney and her gorgeous boys over at A Life From Scratch...they are the absolute best dressed crew on the internet!







On Mama:
jeans: H&M // top: Jean Machine // shoes: Aldo

On Liliana:
tank onesie: Carter's // shorts: The Children's Place


^^A bonus shot from our ill-fated trip to the splash pad Tuesday afternoon. We walked for.ever to get there only to find it was closed down due to an errant dog trying to cool off. NB the sad face.^^








Here's where I'm Linking Up:


14 comments :

  1. Super cute! You look great for someone who is hot. Now Lili looks a little miffed, lol.. But she is still such a cutie! No outfit post from us again. Everyone has been sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so miffed! Haha! She is my husband through and through...sweating buckets the second she is in the heat!

      We miss you guys around WWWW! Feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. She looks as cute as a button. You look lovely as always! That sucks about the splash pad! This heat has been awful, and our little window air conditioner unit does very little for the heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, A! I'm glad to hear you guys have an ac unit...I was actually worrying about that in this heat!

      Delete
  3. Oh no. So sad they were closed, but she does look just adorable!! Love that turquoise denim and the butterfly print top. So cute and perfect for summer. I have fallen in love with butterfly prints this year. ; ) Thanks for linking up again!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting as always, Laura! It's a great party!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness I am impressed at how cool and lovely you look in the heat - and you're wearing PANTS! Adorable pants, but I would die. Get in a skirt next week....I challenge you! ;)

    Lili's ending expression says it all - love it! Her little heart and plaid mix up is so cute - her and B have really mastered the mixed patterned look, I'd say.

    Thank you for your kind comments about my boys - love dressing them! Great looks this week - I'd expect nothing less. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L has learned everything she knows about pattern mixing from B, that's for sure!

      Delete
  5. It's been so hot here too which has not been fun for this preggo momma! You look great, love the top and those colored jeans.

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up again, Lindsay! You look incredible. I was 8 months pregnant this time last year...it was almost unbearable. Sending cooling vibes your way.

      Delete
  6. Love the colored jeans, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top! And L is sooo cute, even when she's annoyed. Her little outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls are just gorgeous! Happy Wednesday from me and Meadow xx

    ReplyDelete