Thursday, August 1, 2013

Top Ten {free!} Dress Pattern Round Up!

I am effectively obsessed with sewing for Liliana. Her fall wardrobe is well underway, and I have about 250 projects up in the air right now. There are literally hundreds of amazing dress patterns available online. Below are a few of my favourites.  






























^^Little Geranium Dress | Made by Rae^^



^^Blackbird Tunic | Schwin & Schwin^^


^^Ruffled Pillowcase Dress | Simply Modern Mom^^


^^Embroidered Denim Jumper | The Purl Bee^^



^^Ruffle Clover Dress | No Big Dill^^


^^Infant Peasant Dress | Sew Much Ado^^


^^Ice Cream Social Dress | Craftiness is Not Optional^^


^^Reversible Wrap Dress | The Crafty Cupboard^^


^^Kimono Dress | Sew Mama Sew^^


Crossover Pinafore | Smashed Peas and Carrots

It was so hard to narrow my favourites down for this feature, that you can expect Part Two of this series next week! Get stitching!

Here's where I'm Linking Up:

2 comments :

  1. I'm in love. The blackbird tunic is my favorite. Sigh, to dress a little girl........Lili is going to be the most STYLISH bebe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love the first, second, and last ones! I would be broke if I had a girl... so many cute styles to make and buy.

    ReplyDelete