Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Friday and a Free Printable!

Good morning all! I hope you're sufficiently recovered/ing from your Fourth of July celebrations. Lili and I spent yesterday in Toronto's historical Distillery District with her baby besties. Since one of her little favourites is a half-American, we celebrated the day with shopping (of course!) and lunch at the Mill Street Brewery





To celebrate the fact that it's Friday, and this was such a fun-filled week, I am offering up a free 8x10 printable (my first one! yipee!) This would be adorable really anywhere, but I'm picturing it in a beach house...probably because that's where I wish I was! Ha! 


To download this printable, click here.


Happy weekend!


post signature
Here's where I'm Linking Up:

9 comments :

  1. Lunch and shopping - what a fun day and so sweet you celebrated the 4th with one of her little friends!

    Love the print - I am working on a whole new wall gallery for my stairway that leads up into a landing area where the boys rooms are, pretty sure I could work this print in :) Thank you, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute printable!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distillery district! Haven't been in a while - this makes me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works perfectly in my master bedroom! It's the perfect price too! :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! would love for you to come join my blog hop http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, the distillery district! As a past "Guelphite" I always heard what a happening place that was in TO. Never did get there, but can live vicariously through your post. Visiting from www.ritewhileucan.com where we love all things stationery and celebrating (love the mini USA flags by the way) life "rite now". Found you via SITS Share link up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been nominated for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle! Thanks so much! I've heard of this award...do I have to do anything?

      Delete
  8. That sounds like a fantastic time to me!! thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete