Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

Welcome to the second edition of What We Wore Wednesday. As always, we are linking up with A Life From Scratch and The Pleated Poppy to bring you some pretty mama wear.

This week has been pretty stressful here at Casa Burtch. We are dealing with a straight-up nursing strike, teething, and bottle rejection in one tiny package (see below). This week's outfit was my attempt to brighten my mood and remind myself: "Don't worry about a thing. 'Cause every little thing, is gonna be alright." The sun has been shining, my baby is healthy if not (at the moment) happy, and this too shall pass.  

A million "thanks" to those who linked up last week, and to those who shared their outfits on the FB page. I hope even more of you are inspired to link up this week. It`s super simple! Just click the button at the bottom of the posts and follow the prompts.








On Mama:

jeans: Costa Blanca // t-shirt: Winners // scarf: Winners // shoes: Toms //
bracelet: Stella and Dot 

On Bébé:

Ombré Romper: Joe Fresh // Shoes: Tiny Toms 















12 comments :

  1. Oh. my. gosh. I don't think there could be a cuter pair?! That ombre romper....and you look beautiful in that teal color. GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright neon outfits and the ombré. Too precious!!! I would love for you to come linkup your neon outfit with my linkup from yesterday. Next Tueasday's theme is floral. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! Done and done. And don`t I just have the cutest pants for next week`s theme! I`m loving your blog, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Looking super cute ladies! Super cute:)
    We have lots of rain so outfit posts are tricky! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your post and I TOTALLY agree! Moments shared over clothing and jewelry any day!

      Delete
  4. You two are so cute! Love the scarf and your matching shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look gorgeous! I wish I could rock colored jeans. And Lili is precious in that ombre romper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color combo will never get old! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours! you look great!
    p.s.. I love that Bob Marley song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute outfit, aw and your baby's outfit is just darling. If you get a chance, please link this up to my WHAT WE WORE party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/wardrobe-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your brightly contrasting colors!

    ReplyDelete