Monday, June 24, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin'

If you are a regular blog reader, you're probably aware that as of July, Google Friend Connect and Google Reader are going the way of the Dodo bird. This is that awkward moment in our relationship where I ask you to please keep being my friend (pretty please?!?) and Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click that link, and it's all easy peasy from there. If you're not inclined to do that, you can always get my posts via email...because that's just what everyone needs, right? More emails!

Hope we can still be friends...

whisper:: psssst! bloglovin' is way better anyways! ::/endwhisper


Click the face and let the good times roll!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. following!
    I'm in bloglovin too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you know I followed you back! I wouldn't leave you hanging ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Google Reader was going away!! Just followed you on Bloglovin' girl :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete