Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I am really excited to bring you this very first edition ever of the Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch "What We Wore Wednesday." I hope you'll take a moment to link your WWWW post below. I can't wait to see some mama and babies in style! If you don't have a blog, please head over to Toronto Mama's FB page, or ALFS's FB page and post your pics there. We will be making a What We Wore Wednesday album.

If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy (hello!) feel free to link below, too!

Without further ado:








On Mama:
Shirt: H&M // Lavender Jeans: The Gap // Sunglasses and Watch: Michael Kors //
Earrings: Tiffany // Necklace: Stella and Dot // Shoes: Toms // Nail Polish: Zoya in Dove

On Bébé
Romper: Baby Gap // Shoes: Tiny Toms


























8 comments :

  1. I love how you are matching in such a soft way - so cute! And those tiny Toms - I die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, C! We love to match...I may have just bought us matching Toms while linking up to this post...I had to. They're having a free shipping event!

      Delete
  2. I did not even realize they made Toms so tiny! Adorable! Beautiful pics, all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Briseidy! You and your little one should totally join us next week. Link up!

      Delete
  4. Did it! Thanks for your comments and love your outfits xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We will be linking up every Wednesday, so be sure to come back again :)

      Delete