Monday, June 3, 2013

Liliana's Nursery

Considering this post is about nine months overdue, I thought I'd finally get down to it. Lili's nursery is basically my favourite room in our entire house. When I found out bébé was a girl, I went absolutely crazy curating her nursery. I was going for a "whimsical woodland" feel, while trying not to be too theme-centric. Many elements in the room are handmade, but I'll link to whatever I can in the source lists below the pictures. Hope you enjoy!



owl and bunny, crib skirt (made by mama), mobile (made by mama)






lacquered tree stump table (made by daddy), art (see below)



grandparents as babies...to remind her from whence she came



Portrait of our dog, Loki, by my incredibly talented friend Tara Narbonne







If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them! You can also feel free to join the conversation on Toronto Mama's Facebook page!




12 comments :

  1. What a lovely and beautiful nursery you put together for your little one - I love it. There are so many personal touches. I am so impressed with everything you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! the idea of having baby pictures of family is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Briseidy! It's my absolute favourite element in the room. It makes me smile every time I see it!

      Delete
  3. That looks like a beautiful nursery! I love all the art work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bev! So happy to see my fellow SITSter stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! I´m planning my boy's nursery and having a hard time deciding what I want, there are so many cute things! I love the different prints and soft colors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aline! I am so jealous of you right now! That time of "waiting for baby" was one of the happiest in my life. So much to plan.

      Are you going to do a nursery tour on your blog? I want to see!!

      Delete
  6. So so precious! I absolutely adore it all, especially the doe hamper. Job well done mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love her nursery! On a daily basis I think, "If I have a girl I want her nursery to look like..." Yours definitely comes close to what I love!

    Kayla @thealabamaangle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla! Heading over to your blog now!

      Delete