Monday, August 19, 2013

Week(s) in Review

It's officially "birthday week" here on Toronto Mama! Check back every day this week for tutorials leading up to Lili's beautiful ombre pink and gold birthday bash this Saturday. The party reveal will be next week's weekend review! I'm so excited/sad (have I mentioned that?) that my baby girl is turning the big 0-1!

This week in review is actually "two weeks in review" because I was a lazy bum last week and didn't post a thing. There have been days at the splash pad, zoo, ROM Exhibits, tons of party planning and prep (one week! eeeep!) as well as lots of yummy food and (obv.) a Magnum bar or two...






^^From our zoo day. Lili and I love the pandas and polar bears best. After dragons, obv.^^




^^Splashpad baby! Love those little toes in her Sea Wees!^^



^^Bebe at work and play^^




^^Party prep galore! Cake and tassel banner tutorial to come!^^


^^Uh oh, baby! Don't look now...^^


^^New shirt made from daddy's old shirt. Pattern link coming up!^^

Here's where I'm Linking Up:

4 comments :

  1. Ok, can you please make that shirt in my size?!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Seriously, with some jeggings and boots, too cute.

    Your week(s) look so fun! I love the party shots and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic week you have had! i am so so loving the cake!!

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments i missed you last week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week or so, you've been very busy! I've never tried those beavertails at the zoo, they always smell so amazing but I'm worried I might like them way too much! :-S Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete