Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

This week's WWWW features the outfit I wore on my (first since Lili was born!!) Girl's Night Out. My friends and I went to Momofuku Daishō in the lovely Shangri-La hotel downtown. We ate a boatload of fried chicken (loved the spicy Korean style!) and had some much- needed, non-baby-related grown up conversation. 

Lili's outfit is from our day at the Royal Ontario Museum yesterday. We spent the afternoon checking out the Mesopotamia exhibit. It's so amazing to see the connections between civilizations, even those thousands of years apart. If you're in the city, and you get a chance...go! Check out Groupon first, though...they always have ROM deals. 

As always I'm linking up with ALFS, as well as those listed below. I hope you'll join us!












Here's where I'm Linking Up:


7 comments :

  1. Wow - you look stunning!!! Hello, hot mama. The color red on you is so beautiful - love the whole look! And that watch...... ;) ;)

    Ahhhhhhhhhh Lili in overalls - it's almost too much. Her expression is great....'um, mom - I am eating.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look too cute!
    I've been meaning to go to ROM! we actually checked on groupon and they do have good deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know about Groupon - I never think to check on there for Toronto deals but that's such a good idea! We love the ROM :)

    You look so pretty in your pink outfit, and your little girl is the sweetest! I have some overalls for my little guy and can't wait to dress him up in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you look stunning. Just love everything about this. And look at L's Hello Kitty bow! And her sweet little face! And her overalls! It's just too much cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I'm a huge fan of cardigans, well, more like an addict. This one is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous mama!

    And am an Moncton New Bruinswick mama here :-)

    ReplyDelete