Monday, April 15, 2013

Summer in the City

The weather outside has finally taken a turn for the better here in our fair city. Baby girl and I had a ladies lunch with some of our faves this afternoon at Stack before hitting up the big girl swings at Lawrence Park (first time ever!!)

^^Not *exactly thrilled here, as we're feeling a little under the weather today^^
All the lovely sunshine has me craving summer even more than usual, so to sate myself in the interim, I made a Summer in the City list. It's a bucket list of sorts, to plan all the lovely things I want to do as we spend our summer in the T-Dizz.




What's on your bucket list for this summer? Check out Pinterest for tons of great ideas.

1 comment :

  1. What an adorable swing picture! You have a great bucket list going, I can't wait for farmers markets!!

    ReplyDelete