Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day 2013 Gift Guide

Mother's Day is fast approaching, ladies and gentlemen. This year it falls on May 12th, which leaves you exactly 14 days to come up with the perfect gift for one of the most (presumably) important people in your life. This is my first official Mother's Day, and I must admit I'm looking forward to spending the day with Lili and S as a little family more than anything material. That is not to say that I am impervious to lovely things, and I have thus compiled a gift guide to help those of you who are struggling to come up with something to give your mama (or mother-in-law, or wife, or friend etc.)

If you prefer to do something special for your mama, or if you want to do a little extra (perhaps you've been a special breed of pill this year?) check back later on next week for my recommended Mother's Day Brunch menu and recipes! 

Happy Monday! 

8 comments :

  1. That is one of the Kate Spade bangles I was looking at for you a while back! :O Lovely list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent taste! I love it! Obv you would know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Just curious what you use to create your collage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use picmonkey. I upgrade for $4 a month so I can upload my own overlays. It's so easy!

      Delete
  4. Ok, that watch. I haven't seen it with the baguettes before - AMAZING. Is that the one you got?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! I went for one that was a little bit understated. I`m kind of a plain Jane.

      Delete
  5. Every mum deserves something special on mother's day. While giving a gift on mother's day there can be so many alternatives to choose from. I also gifted fresh flowers and a beautiful card to my mum. I purchased flowers online via Postal Flower delivery. My mum was surprised to see the flowers and card. She was really very happy.

    ReplyDelete