Friday, January 4, 2013

30 Before Thirty: The Official List

I will be turning thirty on November 29, 2013. As of right now, I have eleven months to complete everything on this list. 

1. Read thirty books
2. Travel to my family's hometown in Ireland (I've already done this in Italy, so I have to make it even!)
3. Kiss the Blarney Stone
4. Donate my hair to cancer
5. Save $1000 for Liliana's education
6. Run the Sporting Life 10k
7. Sew a dress for Liliana
8. Sew (and wear!) a dress for me
9. Organize every closet in our house
10. Paint our hallway
11. Create a family photo gallery in our hallway
12. Take Liliana to the Royal Ontario Museum on a rainy afternoon
13. Set up a playroom / guest room in the basement bedroom
14. Have dinner in a castle
15. Go on a date with Stephen once a month
16. Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario as a family
17. Have a family picnic on the beach on Toronto Island. Take Lili on some of the rides!
18. Host a giveaway on Toronto Mama
19. Make and print a photo book of Lili's First Year
20. Make and print one photo book for each of our European vacations
21.Visit Green Gables in Prince Edward Island
22. Get my parking pad sorted
23. Grow a small raised vegetable garden
24. Host a wedding shower
25. Tell someone special how much they really mean to me
26. Host a first birthday party
27. Host a crafternoon at my house with friends
28. Finally make it to the Ex as a family
29. Have a beer tasting at Black Creek Pioneer Village
30. Have a super-cute family photo taken

I'll be posting about each of these as I complete them, and crossing them off my list. Finger's crossed I can get them all done in time!

11 comments :

  1. Hi it's AmoAngelus from swapbot (http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/137004)

    I love your 30 before 30 list! It's an excellent idea and there's some wonderful things on it too! I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list I counted 6 things on your list that I would like to do this year too! I turn 38 on Thursday boo hoo! Cute blog. Fun posts!
    Maggie
    Soyprincesa2
    Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maggie! I'm glad you like the list. I'm going to be doing a life list after this one...and hey, there's nothing stopping you from doing a 40 before 40 right??!

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of the list. I missed the 30 boat about 6-1/2 years ago. But if you ask anyone, I am still just 29!! hahahahaha!! I love your blog and you have some really cute pictures and ideas here. WIll bookmark and come back after the kids are in bed for the night!!

    Melanie (roaddummy)
    Blogging into 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melanie! Feel free to come back anytime :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a great idea to keep you focused on what you want to achieve this year. (Katrina Alana - Swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to reading more as you cross each off the list. =) thanks for visiting my blog and nice to meet you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this, such a great idea!

    Just getting into your blog...but really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by! I'd love it if you'd follow along!

      Delete